Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank God It Feels Like Friday

Yes it's only Thursday but since tomorrow is a public holiday here, celebrating the birthday of Buddha, it just feels like Friday.... TGIFLF!


I realize that I have not been blogging for so long time. I'm still quite active with my kitchen activities, but I just didn't find much "appropriate" time to write anymore.

Oh and yes of course I'm still actively looking for opportunity to work in the kitchen of a fine restaurant. Praying that one helpful Chef who is willing to share his knowledge and coach me would come across my path one day.

Ciao as for now.... Got work to do. Spent whole afternoon listening to lectures - first about getting research funding (truly boring and non-inspiring one!) and the second was on "America's Energy Future" which I considered much interesting and very well presented by Chancellor Mark S. Wrighton of the Washington University at St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment