Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Year Resolution

New Year Resolution... ?!?!?

What New Year? International New Year? Chinese New Year? Songkran? Deepavali? Hari Raya? Matariki? Or anything else celebrated on this Earth planet?
Which New Year am I talking about...?!?

Yeah, it's kind of late to make a new resolution for the year of 2010, but isn't it better to be late than never?

I have just added one new item into my New Year Resolution. The rests I will not share, but surely for this one. I'm going to write a healthy-cooking book for a start, targeting the health-conscious and good-food enthusiasts. I still try to brainstorm the details of the book - the recipes, theme, outline, size, shape, material - but certainly I want to complete the first book by December 2010.

So if you have any experience or friends or connections with/to anything related to publishing, please let me know.

Counting down.... nervous but excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment