Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Best Advice from the Grand Chefs

Régis Marcon: Enjoy yourself and your guests will enjoy themselves too. And never do things by halves.

Raymond Blanc: Never cook a new dish for your guests. Always try it out on your long suffering family and close friends. Good food starts with wholesome ingredients. Use only the freshest, seasonal food, organic where possible, to ensure wholesomeness and nutritional quality. Always try to have your starter and dessert prepared and ready so you can work on the main course whilst your guests are there.

Jean Coussau: Cook very simply with produce that is exceedingly fresh.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I violated the "rule" or advice from The Grand Chef Raymond Blanc. I invited my Swedish friend for dinner and I prepared a difficult fish dish with Beurre Blanc sauce - part of the 3-course meal. It was a real hectic, but fortunately the Heaven was still on my side. The sauce was excellent!

    ReplyDelete