Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Le Gordon Bleu

Today I decided to contact the Le Gordon Bleu's Admission Officer from the Ottawa Campus. Because of the 12 hours time-difference, it's a little bit tricky to schedule a call. Well that shouldn't be a problem as I don't normally sleep before midnight anyway. It's quite funny though, one of my Caucasian friends said that Asian doesn't need to sleep. Lol... What a crazy idea!

Anyway, I'll prepare the questions that I need to clarify with her regarding the programme that I'm interested in - the Cuisine Diploma. Will see how it goes, provided I can finance myself for 9 months!

Oh.... Le Gordon Bleu.... that I imagine is like MIT for Engineering... and maybe that could be the answer for my forbidden dream. I said it again, maybe.

I was talking to my sister earlier today, and she reminded me of the text message that I sent to her, my bro, and my youngest sister. I forget how it quotes exactly but tonight I'll check it out again. It's something like, "Never give up even if you have to grieve to achieve that, as one day the rainbow will shine through".

No comments:

Post a Comment